Wednesday 18th October 6.30-8pm - 1 spot left
Join Helen (Seeds of Compassion) and Viv (The Breath NEST) for this informative and practical session at the Acorn Wellness Retreat. We will be combining our knowledge and wisdom to create a session supporting you to bring awareness to your nervous system and develop tools to support you to move into regulation for mental wellbeing. We will explore somatic practices including working with the breath, to help you to understand and navigate the different states of your own autonomic nervous system. Honing our ability to respond to and recover from challenges of daily living.
The session will include:
- Simple and practical knowledge about the nervous system
- A range of somatic, breathing, and nature connection exercises
- Exercises and ideas to take away and practice over the month
Who will benefit from these sessions:
- If you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, on edge, tired, emotionally reactive, anxious, or low, it is likely that learning to befriend your nervous system will be of benefit to you.
- Anyone with a nervous system will benefit! Our nervous system shapes the way we experience life - thoughts, emotions, reactions, or physical sensations.
We all have unhelpful patterns of responding that we have learnt during challenging times in our lives. These sessions help to firstly create awareness and then to develop tools to help you navigate challenges in a more beneficial way in the future.
These sessions will be run monthly so that you are able to continue to progressively deepen your knowledge of your own nervous system through each session.